Saturday, 22 October 2016

About Ashfaque Nabi

Born in Mumbai City of Indian State of Maharashtra in the Year 1985. 
Done initially schooling in mumbai,
I was active in sports since childhood,always love to participate in various sports.

In studies, I was very weak in Marathi as this language is must in all schools of maharashtra.
I have done my primary schooling from Rev C.F. Andrews High school,Prabhat Conlony,Mumbai.

Later, in the year 1997-1998,shifted to Delhi with family and here went to J.D Tytler School, Rajinder Nagar,New Delhi.
here in school was very active in sports, and was made Captain of school senior basketball team.
participating in various tournaments to joining Jawaharlal nehru stadium in South Delhi, most of m childhood time spend in sports, 
also many times broke/fractured bones while playing, and was put on bed rest several times.

After completing high school, took admission in Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, Netaji nagar, Chanakya Puri,New Delhi for completing graduation.
while in college from first year itself join student politics,

hence join Indian National Congress Students Wing- National Student Union of India.
from starting to completing college three year, had always participated in each student union elections of college and university.
From thereon after finishing college, join Indian Youth Congress, and in the year 2012, fight an internal election of youth congress, won the election for the post of President.
and participated various programs of Party, and proudly took all assignment and done every work responsibly.

In the same year 2012, got opportunity to accompany Indian National Congress,Vice-President & Youth Icon Shri Rahul Gandhi ji, in his prestigious Padh Yatra in Uttar pradesh. For 7 days , I was with Rahul Gandhiji, I am truly blessed to got that opportunity and learned a lot from him.
I thanked all the seniors of congress party to make me what I am today,and I will always try to give my best to party.

As for the professional life, always worked hard since college days, started manufacturing business right away while in college,was getting succeed day by day in my business.
from domestic pan india level to taking my business to international level.
Starting exporting my jewelry items mainly to Turkey with the help of one friend. who had already established business in Turkey.
In the year 2008, went into Food industry, and started with Indian Restaurant in New delhi.
But never stop my dream, of doing export-import business.
then from the year 2010, started and actively doing business from China & till date have succeeded.